RG Premium Rhinestones
Please do not rely on your computer to show accurate colors ...rhinestones do not photograph well! Order our Sample Card with all colors and sizes in actual rhinestones
NOTE: NOT ALL COLORS ARE AVAILABLE or PRODUCED IN ALL SIZES, THIS IS PARTICULARLY IN THE 6SS RHINESTONES COLOR AB AND SPECIAL EFFECTS COLORS. The largest color rhinestones in Premium are SS30, SS34 is available in Crystal and Crystal AB Only.
RG Premiums come in the following sizes:
Disclaimer: Please do NOT rely on your computer monitor to represent the colors as depending on your monitor, video card and monitor's resolution colors may vary. We did our best to represent the colors. We highly recommend that your purchase a Sample Card for accurate colors..
See Gallery for the difference between Crystal/Crystal AB foiled versus Unfoiled
Below is an A-Z list of the rhinestone colors we currently stock. Click on the link to get to the row and see the color and the Color AB. Effect Stones are at the bottom
Following are Color Description to give you a better sense for the colors.
- Crystal Clear - Diamond-Like Price under - Crystal Column
- Crystal AB -The Standard of the AB stones, throws brilliant red, green, blue, purple. Very little yellow.;Very bright stone, even in dim light Crystal AB Pricing
- Amethyst -True amethyst color ...purple with hints of red
- Aqua Aquamarine - light blue/very little green, like the gem Aquamarine
- Black Diamond -Smoke Glass gray, brilliant
- Blue Metallic - Metallic dark blue - effect stone
- Blue Zircon -Deep Aqua, bright, great for turquoise/teal colors
- Brown Flare - Metallic Brown with some purple tones - effect stone
- Capri Blue -Rich and bright blue
- Citrine - Intense and bright Yellow, lemon yellow
- Emerald -Rich emerald green
- Fuchsia -Intense rose/hot pink
- Gold - Shiny metallic a bit darker than Swarovski or Czech Aurum, but still a great GOLD.
- Grass Green -Bright Green, Grass Green
- Hematite - Effect color, silver-gray to blackish surface, metallic, looks just like the semiprecious stone, Hematite- Shines Great over Black
- Hyacinth -Brilliant red with touch of yellow, more orange than Light Siam
- Jet - Opaque Black, Usually un-backed (Strauss)
- Jonquil -Very pale yellow with a tinge of green
- Light Amethyst -Lighter version of Amethyst, lavender with hints of red
- Light Colorado Topaz -Paler gold than Topaz, less yellow/orange Beige.
- Light Peach -Pale Peach color
- Light Rose - Paler version of Rose
- Light Sapphire -Much less intense than Sapphire
- Light Siam - Brilliant bright red, Fire Engine Red
- Light Topaz -Yellow topaz color
- Montana Blue -Deep blue good when Navy Blue
- Olivine - Olive Green
- Peridot -Medium green/yellow, excellent with greens and limes
- Rose - True rose color
- Sapphire - Rich royal blue
- Siam - Deep Blood Red, or deep Ruby color
- Silver - Metallic Silver, shiny like a stud
- Smoke Topaz - Deep Topaz color, less yellow than Topaz, Bronze color
- Sun - Very golden Orange (Like the setting Sun)
- Tanzanite - Light purple, more bluish and less red than Light Amethyst
- Topaz - Golden brown yellow, good with golds and browns
- Vitrail Medium - All color of the rainbow with Fuchsia and Green, Yellows and Blue.
- White Opal - Translucent with Yellow Cast (Pearly) - similar to an opal. Great for Off White.