The Ball Gown Manual©
2011-12 Edition, by Phillip M. Brandt
The Rhinestone Guy's ball gown manual is written for all levels, from the beginner to the professional. Following simple suggestions, anyone who has patience, can produce a quality ball gown or a latin dress suitable for any level of dance.
The ball gown manual covers the following areas:
- How to make Competition Ball Gowns for Ball Room Dancing
- How to make Latin Dresses for Ball Room Competition and Dance
- How to Produce Evening and Bridal Wear to alter for Ball Room Dance
- Skirts and Leotards
- Horse Show Clothing
- Aimed and all levels of sewing skill...from beginner to professional
- How to set up a sewing studio, equipment you will need, how much to spend
- Problem fabrics and how to conquer them
- How to produce your own patterns for dance from commercial patterns, such as Vogue and Simplicity
- Secrets of skirt production
- How to produce a 'Body Double' using a dress form, and more...
All the tricks of the trade given away in this 155+ page manual
... 35 years of experience boiled down into one book.
$64.99 Free US Domestic Shipping
The Ball Gown Manual is NOT available in electronic format